Sunday, October 15, 2006

Its decided, I'm buying PSU

After playing around 5 hours on the beta, I realized that I thoroughly enjoy the game. This enjoyment is probably half derived from my love for the GCN version that I played a huge amount back when it came out. The community interaction is much improved in Phantasy Star Universe, and it is much easier to communicate with others. There has been a insane amount of content added compared to what was avaiable to the player in Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2.

  • More customization with characters (eye colour, voice of your character, shoes, etc..)
  • Synthesize your own item
  • Customize your own room
  • Use vehicles to get to desired destination faster (Variety of vehicles; Floader, Striker, Lunga, G-Flyer, PPT)
  • Choose from over 20 categories and 200 varieties of weapons and powerful photon arts to put together a varied arsenal for combat

There is so much new stuff added to this game, it makes it hard for me to believe this is still a Phantasy Star game that I am playing. In a good way of course. If you haven't given this game a try yet, I strongly urge you to do so. There are only 3 2 days left, seeing that there is a 24 hour maintenance period for XBL coming up.

Phantasy Star Universe is slated to release on October 24th. Remember, be sure to check this out before the beta expires on October 18th.

For more information visit the Phantasy Star Universe Homepage.

No comments: